|Material:||Stainless Steel||STYLE:||Ring Style|
Inlaid Rhinestone Stainless Steel Bangle,
Double T Stainless Steel Bangle,
saya mens open cuff bracelet
Luxury double T inlaid rhinestone bangles 14k gold stainless steel open bracelet
|Product Name||double T inlaid rhinestone bangle|
|Main Stone||no main stone|
|Occasion||Anniversary, Engagement, Party, Wedding|
1.k represents the unit of gold content, 1k=1.666%, the biggest difference between 14k gold and 18k gold is that the gold content is different, the larger the number, the higher the gold content, the higher the purity, and the more valuable, the gold content of 14k gold is 58.5 %, the gold content of 18K gold is 75%, and the gold content of 18K gold is very suitable. When the other 25% of the metal changes, the color of 15K gold will also change. The colors are colorful and fashionable, which is in line with today's young people. Aesthetically, relatively speaking, 18k gold is better than 14k gold.
2. The higher the gold content, the softer the texture. On the contrary, the lower the gold content, the harder the texture. Therefore, generally speaking, 14k gold is harder than 18k gold, and has strong durability and practicability. 14k gold itself has gold. It has high luster, high hardness and good toughness. It can be inlaid with various types of gemstones. Ordinary jewelry is usually made of 14K gold, which is a versatile metal. From this point of view, 14K gold is better than 18k gold is better, and there are more styles to choose from, which can meet the needs of different people.
3. In addition to the difference in gold content and hardness, 14k gold and 18k gold are also different in price. The higher the gold content, the more expensive the price. The gold content of 14k gold is lower than that of 18k gold, and the price is also lower. The price is relatively low, but in terms of cost-effectiveness, 18k gold is more cost-effective and is a more affordable choice. In daily life, many people will choose 18k gold, but if the budget is insufficient and they like 18K gold, they can buy 14K gold instead. Goods, but don't cross-level consumption, make a swollen face and make a fat man.
4. This is the difference between 14k and 18k gold.
Guangzhou Saya Jewelry Company Limited, being a leading manufacturer of stainless steel jewelry in Guangzhou China for over 6 years. Our main products include Stainless steel jewelry & Titanium jewelry & Tungsten jewelry, Such as stainless steel Bracelet, stainless steel Bangle, stainless steel Ring, stainless steel Earring, stainless steel Pendants, stainless steel Necklaces, stainless steel Cufflinks, etc.
Q: Why choose us?
A: 1, China Manufacturer Over 10Years;
2, Wholesale Low Price;
3, Mixed Order Accepted;
4, Enough Stocks Available;
5, OEM/ODM/Drop Shipping;
6, DHL/UPS/EMS/FEDEX Good Service;
7, Over 88 Countries in the world buy from us now;
8, New Arrivals Each Week.
9. Prompt Order & Fast Delivery-Within 24-72 hours. We value our customers, we value our customers' customers!
Q: How about quality assurance?
A:All goods will be shipped before checking the quality and we will send pictures to you for checking.
Q: What is the price and MOQ?
A:Factory direct price, low MOQ(According to the product)
Q: How do I pay for my purchase?
A: You can pay by T/T, Western Union and Paypal etc. 30% deposit, 70% balance before shipment.
Q:What shipping way can I choose?
A: We can send EMS, DHL, UPS, FedEx, sea etc. You can choose the way you need.
Q:How long is delivery time?
A: For small order it takes about 1-3 working days and for large quantity,3-15 working days.
Q:How about your after sale service?
A:If you find some problems when you received the goods, please contact us first and send more information to us, we will try best to deal it.
Contact Person: admin