Evil Eye Stainless Steel Gold Earrings,
Niche Stainless Steel Gold Earrings,
Niche Luxury Fashion Blue Eye Earrings
Niche luxury fashion brand blue eye earrings Gold Stainless Steel Stud Earrings
|Product Name||blue eye earrings|
|Occasion||Anniversary, Engagement, Party, Wedding|
The Story of the Devil's Eye
1. There is such a legend, a long, long time ago, in a small village by the sea, there was a huge rock standing by the sea for many years, which could not be moved or broken by the strength of a hundred people. A man who was thought to be carrying an evil spirit passed by this village one day. When he saw the stone, the man said in surprise, "Oh my God, such a big stone!" With a sound, this magical boulder cracked and split in two. It is believed that the power of evil spirits and the boulder are counteracted, and the function of this stone is completed, which may also be the origin of NAZAR BONCUK.
2. Devil's Eye, also known as EvilEye and BlueEye, is a traditional Turkish ward off evil and a souvenir with local characteristics. The Devil's Eye is a glass product, a light or dark blue circular piece of glass with a bit of white in the middle and a small drop of black on top. Of course, there are also many changes, such as inlaid in different shapes of shells or made into drop-shaped, heart-shaped. Fishing ornaments, wind chimes, bracelets, necklaces are all common devil eye shapes.
3. The devil's eye (Nazar Boncuk), called "Turkish blue eyes" by many people, is a widely spread culture in Turkey, and the word NAZAR is often used in daily life to describe inexplicable disasters. A sudden blindness, or if a healthy baby born to a woman dies inexplicably, is said to be the power of the evil eye. This small stone is considered to be an object to ward off evil spirits, and it is called NAZAR BONCUK, which is why a newborn baby in Turkey is put on a small bracelet or a brooch as soon as it falls.
4. In Turkey, whether in residents' homes, in shops, in taxis or in the cabin of planes, people can see a beautiful "thing": a smaller piece of blue glass is placed inside a larger piece of glass. Light blue glass, with a small black glass block in the shape of a "black eyeball" embedded in the light blue glass. This is what the Turks call devil eyes, and the Chinese call it "blue eyes". People like "blue eyes" and believe that it can "ward off evil spirits".
Guangzhou Saya Jewelry Company Limited, being a leading manufacturer of stainless steel jewelry in Guangzhou China for over 6 years. Our main products include Stainless steel jewelry & Titanium jewelry & Tungsten jewelry, Such as stainless steel Bracelet, stainless steel Bangle, stainless steel Ring, stainless steel Earring, stainless steel Pendants, stainless steel Necklaces, stainless steel Cufflinks, etc.
Q: Why choose us?
A: 1, China Manufacturer Over 10Years;
2, Wholesale Low Price;
3, Mixed Order Accepted;
4, Enough Stocks Available;
5, OEM/ODM/Drop Shipping;
6, DHL/UPS/EMS/FEDEX Good Service;
7, Over 88 Countries in the world buy from us now;
8, New Arrivals Each Week.
9. Prompt Order & Fast Delivery-Within 24-72 hours. We value our customers, we value our customers' customers!
Q: How about quality assurance?
A:All goods will be shipped before checking the quality and we will send pictures to you for checking.
Q: What is the price and MOQ?
A:Factory direct price, low MOQ(According to the product)
Q: How do I pay for my purchase?
A: You can pay by T/T, Western Union and Paypal etc. 30% deposit, 70% balance before shipment.
Q:What shipping way can I choose?
A: We can send EMS, DHL, UPS, FedEx, sea etc. You can choose the way you need.
Q:How long is delivery time?
A: For small order it takes about 1-3 working days and for large quantity,3-15 working days.
Q:How about your after sale service?
A:If you find some problems when you received the goods, please contact us first and send more information to us, we will try best to deal it.
Contact Person: admin